General
77 results found
-
Default call types viewed in schedule
As a manager, there should be a way to change which calls types show up automatically when I look at the schedule. For example, I would like the default view of the schedule to not contain my crew's conflicts. When there are a lot of conflicts, it takes a while for them to load. I have to wait for the conflicts to load and then I can turn them off, but it would be nice if they didn't have to load in the first place.
1 vote -
Connect user account to external source (Google, Facebook, etc.)
It would be nice if the user account could be tied to an external account - SSO/OAUTH type thing. Let them log in with their Google or Facebook account for example. That could make registration easier and be one less password for someone to manage.
1 vote -
It would be good to have a shorter version of a daily call when printing.
Because we don't want people in rehearsal checking their phones for the next call is there a way to have the printed version of a daily call formatted to take up fewer pages?
2 votes1) Are you looking for more of a list view?
2) What data would you like to be listed? -
On the Conflict page: Add the ability to see all of a User's Unavailability.
On the Conflicts page: Show the User's Calls as well as their Conflicts. As a Manager/Admin, I use this page to see if users are free or not. Currently, there is no way to easily see a single user's scheduled activities.
This should also display Calls for Productions I am not involved with. In those situations, It should show the details in this table, but not allow me to get to the detail modal. (Similar to "Private Conflicts")
1 vote -
Include names of recipients in sent messages
When sending Notes and Discussions, it would be good to have an option for including the names of who the note was sent to so the recipients can know who else got the note.
0 votes -
Add a permission that allows a user to view other indivdual's Schedule.
As a user with this permission, I would have to option to choose a specific user to view:
1) All of their calls in a specific production. If I have the Admin "Show All Productions" permission, I should be able to see all of their calls.
2) All of their Conflicts.0 votes -
Add the ability to send a user a digest of their upcoming Calls
The request we have heard is; as a Manager:
A Manager would like to send out a digest list of specified Users' scheduled Calls. This would be a list of calls for a specific date.*Would you like the option to "Schedule" the time to email the desired users at a specific time?
5 votes -
0 votes
-
Category specific Tags
Add the ability to have Category specific Tags.
2 votes -
Data table history
Data table report showing history notes when looking for items checked-in -out.
2 votes -
Make the calendar searchable
I would like to be able to search for specific items on the schedule so that if they get moved (or I put the wrong date in to start with and then can't find it) they are easy to find and edit.
4 votes -
3 votes
-
1 vote
-
Windows keeps going back to page 1 in lists
I was using the system and I realized that when using a windows machine with any browser (Chrome, IE, Firefox), when I am looking at a page in File Sharing, Inventory, etc, when I close a window or hit the back button it automatically sends me to page one of the listing. However, on an Ipad or Iphone if I am viewing a file or item on page three of those lists, when I exit the file view it returns me to the last page of the list I was looking at. It would be infinitely helpful and less frustrating…
1 voteAre you still having this issue?
-
1 vote
Is it your hope that this button select every item in the entire multi-page list, or just the items listed on the page?
-
0 votes
-
Track hourly pay
Add a new product that works with the VirtualCallboard schedule.
Have the ability to create roles that have a Hourly rate.
This would allow users to be assigned to a call based on their role/ hourly rate.
The wee ports can then calculate the amount of money the user is untitled to based on the jobs they did.
1 vote -
Planned item maintenance
Add the Ability for a StageStock manager to add a Maintenance Reminder. This would let the user set a time and date that a reminder to do maintenance. It should be something that is visible on the item view, that way users can see if there is an upcoming maintenance to do.
Also have the ability to search for
-upcoming maintenance
- overdue maintenance4 votes -
VirtualCallboard Report Previews need to be more consistent to the formatting that is sent out.
Sometimes the preview will display double spacing between lines, when they show as single in the typing fields (create/edit mode). When the Report email is received, the single spacing is maintained.
0 votesThis is an improvement we would like to make. We are looking for more feedback from end users.
-
The application needs open APIs so I can integrate it with other web services
Open a set of developer APIs that could be used with services (like Zapier) to integrate with other web services.
0 votes
- Don't see your idea?