Only users with the Administrative - Common Permission: Modify Site Settings can access the Site Administration tab/functions.
Adding a Welcome Message
1. Go to Administration > Site Administration > Site Identity / Branding.
2. Type your desired Message in the text window.
- Create a short message welcoming people to your site and letting them know that you are in the process of updating information.
- Many people choose to add a link to the Site Administrator. This makes it easier for Users to reach the Admin if there is an issue logging-in or issues navigating the site.
3. The CKEditor can be used to add flair as well as function to your message.
4. Click the Submit Change button. (Logout to view the finished message)
5. If you need to start over, click the Clear Announcement button.
Other Articles you might find interesting: