Users with the Administrative - Common permission role: Administrator or a custom permission role that has the permission "Manage Role Templates"
Creating a Custom Permission Role
1. Go to your site's Administration Tab > Site Administration > Manage Permission Roles
2. Click the [Add Role] button.
3. Select the desired Permission type you would like to create: Administrative - Common permission role, Administrative - VirtualCallboard, Administrative - StageStock
4. Give this new Role a name, often times sites will name these roles after the job /position names of the people that will need the permissions.
5. Select the desired permissions you would like this new role to have. Charts of permissions for VirturalCallboard & StageStock. The Common permissions are listed on both charts.
6. Click the [Save] button when complete.