Adding a Conflict for another User
1. Go to Schedule > Availability
2. Select the desired user, then click Add Conflict.
3. Enter the title of the, if left blank it will default to "Conflict."
4. Checking the Private box prevents anyone else from seeing, or editing, the Title or Notes associated with this conflict. Once saved, Managers and Admins are only able to see a listing of the timeframes and the title will show as "Conflict."
5. Notes can be used to let the user, Mangers of your productions, and Admins know key information.
6. Entire days or specific time ranges can be blocked out.
7. Click Save to complete the addition.
8. Choose what to do next
- Add Similar keeps all of the information you entered the same, including the Date & Time. Make sure you edit the timeframe.
- Add New will open a new blank Conflict modal, returning the timeframe back to the current date.
- Return to list will take you to the page you were last on.